guitar and ukulele classes now forming
30-minute weekly group classes:
$99 per month - Charter Schools require $20 enrollment fee.
30-minute weekly private one-on-one lessons:
$150 per month - Charter Schools require $20 enrollment fee.
Studio in Sorrento Valley at I-5 & Carmel Mountain Rd.
Call or e-mail for availability.
About Hot Rod:
International performing artist Jerry 'Hot Rod' DeMink studied at Berklee School of Music and has 11 years experience touring, and has been teaching for the last 12+ years. Patient and gifted with kids, experienced and insightful with adults, Jerry gets his students playing guitar quickly. Many styles and levels taught. Jerry has the experience and knowledge you need.
Want to do a Skype lesson? Schedule today!
Skype Name - HOTRODDEMINK
CHARTER SCHOOLS - Group and Private available
Contracted Vendor with Julian Charter Schools and Inspire Charter Schools.
- (Our son) has really fallen in love with playing guitar and music. Thank you Jerry!
- Thanks Jerry. (Our son's) continued progress shows that you are doing a great job as his teacher.
- Thanks for your hard work, Jerry. The kids and I really appreciate the time you spend with them.….I'm really pleased that he's enjoying guitar.
- We are very grateful to have met you and that you have shown (our son) how to play the guitar. You are an important part of (his) life and we truly appreciate your commitment to teach and encourage him……
--SEE MORE BELOW--
- Jerry, you have been a great influence in his life, and we so appreciate it……… you have been a great example to him. …….he loves music and has enjoyed guitar …………..It all helps build them into a better person. You are also such an enthusiastic optimistic person, and I think that has also been a positive influence on him. Thank you so much.
- "We communicate very well. Jerry is also very tricky at getting you to figure out things for yourself…..makes me think I can do it…….I like to sing and play and he is a big help in my singing too. I'm actually amazed at how much I have learned in a relatively short time……..I was a complete beginner and now I can muddle my way through lots of music. Also, he is so "into" the lessons himself………..As you can see, I can't say enough good about Jerry and his lessons.